lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Isaiah4031"

701 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Issues with Correspondence chess#5

This is not a unique problem. Whether it is the Klingons or the Romulans that have done it, it appears as though there is a ghost in the Lichess federation machine

Isaiah4031
Lichess Feedback - I was banned for 10 minutes for aborting 1 game#31

Brian-E .... Thank you for understanding. If I was feeling magnanimous I might have ignored Baron's piling on but it was the end of a long day and I was hoping for positive change ... Hopefully the de…

Isaiah4031
Lichess Feedback - I was banned for 10 minutes for aborting 1 game#27

You missed the point entirely Baron! I freely admitted problems on my end not as a whining excuse but as a means to highlight the fact that the autocratic, automatic, and ARTIFICIALLY intelligent resp…

Isaiah4031
Lichess Feedback - I was banned for 10 minutes for aborting 1 game#22

https://lichess.org/0hRyWa1TV5E7 REALLY? Some of the assumptions embedded in the AI police need to be reexamined.... I started a blitz game and in the middle of this game had a connection problem. (An…

Isaiah4031
General Chess Discussion - FIDE Picks Breast Implants as a Sponsor for Women's Chess#118

@GrandLapin said in #93: > There are no proper grounds for chess to be segregated by gender anyways THANK YOU -- I think this is by far the most cogent remark I have seen! While I can understand that …

Isaiah4031
General Chess Discussion - FIDE Picks Breast Implants as a Sponsor for Women's Chess#107

@Alice_ex said in #94: > They definitely should've seen this coming, FIDE management seems out of touch. FIDE management is in touch... -- in touch with themselves and a 13 year old image of women. Br…

Isaiah4031
General Chess Discussion - FIDE Picks Breast Implants as a Sponsor for Women's Chess#93

This whole thread leaves me a little flat. Anything that feeds into the 'right think' mentality is deflating... Aren't we just making a mountain out of a mole hill?

Isaiah4031
Off-Topic Discussion - Corrupt-a-wish Game#235

i wish for more humor like Gaby_Groseile's & less demonizing ....

Isaiah4031