lichess.org
Donate

From 1200 to 1600? possible?

1200 to 1600 isn't so much of a difference. If you stop blundering pieces to simple tactics and notice when your opponent blunders you should get pretty close to 1600 pretty easily. Also remember to take your time in classical chess and think about strategic elements like piece activity, center control and king safety.
Getting to 1600 on this site just requires basic opening knowledge and not constantly blundering.
its not hard just focus more and be accurate as you can, i went from 600 to 1900 in 7 months like this
Anybody can reach 1600 lichess with enough work.
The most efficient way to improve is to play slow time control games (15min or slower) and analyze those games afterwards with an engine.
@julien211003 Could you train me¿
I would like be some more strong .
I want improve playing against other person
being a 1200 after playing for 1 year competetively isn't really that good... I havn't even played a year competetively and I beat that score by 500 points, also, of course it is possible, is this a troll? Like seriously how do you except a 2000 player to be there? Do you think that the first time they played chess they were a 2000? this is just so obvious why oh why do people ask this.
i went from 800 to 2000 (online) in a year so , yes its possible

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.