lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:BestChessTeam2134760"

7 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - For Malaysian,those who play brawl star please let me know your id.#1

Hi,all Malaysian,all are welcome to add my brawl star id(but this only accept private message)

BestChessTeam2134760
Off-Topic Discussion - Do you play brawl star,mlbb or roblox?#1

Do anyone play those game?If yes,please reply below and give your id/name below,thanks

BestChessTeam2134760
Off-Topic Discussion - Who play brawl stars,mobile legend or roblox,can message me 有谁玩荒野乱斗,mlbb 或者 roblox都可以信息我#1

Who play brawl stars,mobile legend or roblox,can message me 有谁玩荒野乱斗,mlbb 或者 roblox都可以信息我

BestChessTeam2134760
Off-Topic Discussion - Which game do you all play?(Except chess game like roblox,minecraft,clash royale and brawl stars)#1

Like MLBB(Mobile Legends:Bang Bang),which game you play? Please reply below.If none of above which I mention,you write your game which you play. Thank You.

BestChessTeam2134760
Off-Topic Discussion - Which game do you all play?(Except chess game)#1

Which game you all play? Please write the game that you play in chat below(like Roblox,Minecraft,Brawl Stars and Clash Royale)

BestChessTeam2134760
Off-Topic Discussion - What sport do you all like? Please reply below#2

I interested in playing basketball and swimming.I hope I can get two silver medals and two bronze medals

BestChessTeam2134760
Off-Topic Discussion - Chess.com#1

Hello,everyone,do everyone play chess.com? If yes,please type yes in chat Also,please add me as friend in the link below: https://www.chess.com/member/chessplayer213476 Thank you and Welcome!

BestChessTeam2134760