lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:AbHiShEk150"

8 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Greatest chess quote ever?#6

A chess game is a dialogue, a conversation between a player and his opponent. Each move by the opponent may contain threats or be a blunder, but a player cannot defend against threats or take advantag…

AbHiShEk150
Lichess Feedback - "Must needed improvement on Lichess"#1

I'm a huge fan of Lichess. This site is just amazing but there are some little upgrades that are must needed in the "Analysis Board". 1. Colored highlighting for different lines - When I study opening…

AbHiShEk150
Lichess Feedback - feature request - colored highlighting for lines#3

Yes, I think this feature is very much required because it becomes so hard to read opening repositories with so many side lines. Different colors for each different line makes it lots easier to read n…

AbHiShEk150
[You can't access this team forum post]
General Chess Discussion - I achieved 2000 in puzzles and i am just 1650#12

Our real rating is not as much as our puzzles rating because the Puzzle rating is easier to achieve. While solving puzzles, You can take as much time and in your mind, you know that there are some tac…

AbHiShEk150
Off-Topic Discussion - Can you answer yet another Science Question ??#3

Snakes eat frogs and eagles eat snakes. They all depend on each other. Due to sudden loss in the population of frogs; snakes population is also decreased and eagles also start suffering for food..

AbHiShEk150
Off-Topic Discussion - Today is my birthdayyy!!#55

Happy Birthday, dear.. May you remain blessed forever.

AbHiShEk150
Off-Topic Discussion - What would you do if you burnt the dinner and mom reached home ??#14

I will run my lungs out because you dont know my mum.

AbHiShEk150