lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Isaiah4031"

701 forum posts
[You can't access this team forum post]
Off-Topic Discussion - The username game#30

_____ Somewhere in a galaxy far, far away: the forces of the emprie were advancing and a mother with a challenged lexicon named her child to commorate the ills of the times.... -.-.-.-. But Dearth & H…

Isaiah4031
Off-Topic Discussion - The username game#22

LaPing.... a perversion of Lapping ........ vine - wine An IMMENSE black cat sits on his shoulder as he plays.... occaisionally taking time to LAP May wine from an old saucer placed between the monito…

Isaiah4031
General Chess Discussion - Can Anyone Explain the strange game we call CHESS#3

Your point is valid and i take no offense........ but i have managed to play very faulty chess in the same circumstances for so long

Isaiah4031
General Chess Discussion - Can Anyone Explain the strange game we call CHESS#1

__________On my 6501st game I finally registered my 1st 0-0-0 game (inaccuracies - mistakes - blunders)! WHY do we sometimes 'see' the board properly? The other player made solid & typical moves that …

Isaiah4031
Off-Topic Discussion - The username game#12

A man desperately trying to keep his head to-gather in an insane world... Plagued by the notion that he is a slave to robotic impulses, he added the 'ron' as a confession of his true nature... [OP: aw…

Isaiah4031
Lichess Feedback - Iphone MOBILE APP ... DIAGNOSTIC INFO for our coders#4

This is being taken up in another thread.... ---- points to the long awaited (and not too sexy) need for an upgrade to the forum and mail formats/ facilities....

Isaiah4031
Lichess Feedback - I would like to file a complaint #24

_____ I rarely line up behind Cynosure but in this case I believe the OP has been spanked into oblivion... ______ Regarding the notion that the system is prone to 'condemn' based upon accusation, I ca…

Isaiah4031
Lichess Feedback - Iphone MOBILE APP ... DIAGNOSTIC INFO for our coders#3

Great --- you reminded me: Last night I had to make several attempts to set up a correspondence game challenge before one registered in the system (iphone 5s)

Isaiah4031
Lichess Feedback - Iphone MOBILE APP ... DIAGNOSTIC INFO for our coders#1

To All: This thread's purpose is to provide DIAGNOSTIC INFORMATION -- please exclude comments about lost games, inconvenience, etc. 2/29 ... it appears as though many of the recent kinks have been res…

Isaiah4031